Porcelain tools and Ceramic
Since its founding in 1865, W. HALDENWANGER Technische Keramik GmbH Co. KG has developed into a world-leading manufacturer of advanced ceramics.
We have a product range made from oxide and non-oxide ceramic materials. These are used in applications which fully utilize their thermal, chemical and mechanical properties.
- Mortar: A wide range of standard mortars are available for purchase online. Select from 20ml to 6,000ml capacity and specify glazed or unglazed.
- Pestles: A wide range of standard pestles are available for purchase online. Select head size from 24mm to 85mm diameter and specify glazed or unglazed.
- Evaporating Basins: Four types of basins. Evaporating basins with spout – French shape, with spout and round bottom glazed inside and outside – French shape, with spout and flat bottom glazed inside and outside – Shallow form, with spout glazed except outside base.
- Incinerating Dishes: Four types of dishes. Cylindrical, glazed except outside base – Conical, rectangular, glazed except outside base – Shallow, glazed except outside base – Flour incinerating dishes.
- Melting Crucibles: Three types: Squat form, glazed – high form, glazed – medium form, glazed.
- Filter Crucibles: With porous base. Porosity: P2 ~ 5 µ
- Gooch Crucibles: Wide form, with glazed perforated base – high form, with glazed perforated base. Lid 79 D and Filter disc 31 B to be ordered separately.
- Filter Discs: According to Dr. Witt
- Crucible Lids
- Spot Plates: Rectangular, with cavities, glazed.
- Desiccator Plates: With centre hole 20 mm Ø and filter holes approx. 5 mm Ø
- Casseroles: With porcelain handle, glazed except rim
- Funnels: According to Dr. Hirsch, according to Dr. Büchner.
- Glazed Combustion Boats
- Graduated Beaker: Graduated inside, glazed except outside base.
- Ball Mills and Balls: Porcelain, with cover, metal lock and sealing rings, glazed inside and outside. Balls unglazed. Spoon Spatulas. Clay Plate
- Porous: Hard Porcelain Tubes
Unglazed: Porcelain Combustion Boats
Laboratory porcelain is the dinosaur among our products. For over 135 years we have been producing and optimizing our laboratory porcelain. Our quality and the extensive range have made us known the world over. In its properties, our laboratory porcelain complies with DIN VDE 0335, type C 100. For higher demands, we offer pots, boards, boxes, boats etc made of Alsint 99.7 dense, or Alsint porous.
Mortars, pestles, vaporising dishes, roasting dishes, melting pots, filtering pots, filter plates, plates, funnels, pebble mills, grinding clips, ladle spatulas, boats.
For detailed information on our instruments as well as possible applications please see the following: W. HALDENWANGER Technische Keramik GmbH Co. KG
Chemical and Scientific Labware Products
One of the original and oldest product lines for CoorsTek focuses on chemical-porcelain produced in a variety of ceramic materials. These materials offer thermal-shock resistance, prolonged life, hardness, and refractory qualities. Mortars and pestles, boats, crucibles, cups, and dishes are just a few of the products offered.